Refund and Cancelation Policies
1) Non-refundable fees
$350 or £200 Registration fee is non-refundable. This fee is part of the total fee.
Students wishing to postpone their studies may do so. A $100 or £50 may be applied for such requests and spaces for postponement are not guaranteed.
3) Rejection of visa
Students unable to obtain a visa are entitled to a full refund less all non-refundable fees. Students must request for a refund in writing two weeks prior to the start of their course and return the original Letter Of Offer together with a copy of the rejection letter issued by the Embassy or consulate. If Sol Camps is not notified in writing from student or representative at least two weeks prior to start date, then cancelation policies will apply.
4) Applying through an Authorized Representative
Students who enrol through a Sol Camps authorized representative, must obtain their refund directly from the representative and comply with the representative’s refund policies.
5) Cancellation and/or Withdrawals
|Date of Written Notification||Percentage of Tuition Refunded|
|More than 21 days prior to the start date||75%|
|Between 21 and 7 days prior to the start date||50%|
|Less than 7 days prior to the start date||0%|
- 1) Enrolments are done online through the www.solcamps.com/register site or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2) Your non-refundable registration and placement fee of $350 or £200 are due at the time of registration with the balance due 21 days before the summer program starts. This registration fee is part of the total fee. The fee is valid for one time registration only and cannot be used for a postponed or future registration nor can it be used for another individual.
- 3) Once the registration together with the registration fee payment have been received, we will send you a Letter Of Offer and receipt of payment. If you require a visa to enter the country you must present this letter to your nearest Embassy or Consulate with your visa application package.
- 4) Sol Camps reserves the right to change the price and conditions without prior notice.