Children's Adventure Program
- Location: Miami Beach
- Season: Winter & Summer
- Ages: 7 - 15
Children's Adventure Program - Miami Beach
The children’s program in our Miami Beach location has been designed and prepared specifically for students ages from 7 to 15 years old that come here to study and enjoy vacations with the parents or relatives. Children must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians and every evening they go back to their residences. This is a Day Program.
Like all our junior programs the kids spend a portion of the day studying with other kids of the same age in multi-cultural and multi-level classes with certified ESL teachers. The other portion of the day ( morning or afternoon ) from Monday to Friday is spent with our energetic Activity Coordinators taking part in sports activities, educational outings and excursions that are designed to optimize their learning experience for this age group.
The program is all inclusive and includes all the following:
- Emergency Health Insurance
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- 20 English classes per week
- Certificate of attendance and Official Transcript
- Tickets to all activities/events organized (from Monday to Thursday)
- Transportation to all activities/events organized
- Staff members with them at all times
- Internet Access at the school
- Snack lunches everyday (for the winter program) and lunches everyday (for summer program)
The program gives the students a once in a life-time opportunity to meet friends from around the world in a safe and fully monitored environment.